Monday, August 11, 2008

Rain


I went to practice this morning to get a few pics to post on the Texan Training Camp web site, and as soon as I got to practice this morning... yep you guessed it by the title: RAIN.

Now, I have no problem of standing out in the rain, but my camera does. So the first few pics you will see are from standing under the training tent as practice carried on. If you look really hard, you can see the water falling down.

Coach McElroy was thankful for the rain, read more on his Coaches Corner article.

Tomorrow should separate the "men from the boys" as they say as the Texans don on full pads for the first time this season. We'll be there to bring you pics. The kickoff luncheon is tomorrow as well, and we'll give you coverage from the Texan Club event as well.

The rain was nice, I'll take more if it. The football is nice as well... I'll take more if it, too.

No comments: